Cancellations & Refunds
All E-Learning Course Registrations
All requests for refunds must be made to the TraversEd Ltd office in writing, and will only be issued under the following conditions:
- Before the attempt of any lessons within a course or program – full refund (minus a $100 administration fee)
- After 2nd week of the release of online courses or bundled course packages (beginning two weeks after initial registration) – 50% refund
- After the 3rd week of the release of online courses or bundled course packages (beginning three weeks after initial registration) – no refund
EVENTS CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation less than one week before event – no refund
- Cancellation one week before event – full refund
TraversEd ONLINE STORE PURCHASES
- All ebook and textbook sales are non-refundable.
PAYMENT CARD INDUSTRY DATA SECURITY STANDARD
You can shop at www.TraversEdglobal.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).